$9.49 — or subscribe and save 5%
Hey happy campers, hikers, mountain climbers, and adventurers. Whether you’re nuts for berries or just berry nuts, mountain Muesli is the perfect wild berry blend to fuel your wildest adventures.
What’s in it?
- 4 grain flakes (wheat, barley, rye, oats)
- freeze-dried strawberries
- freeze-dried blueberries
- coconut flakes
- sunflower seeds
- flax seeds
Out of stock
Mountain Muesli features crispy and sweet freeze-dried Berries, nutty and buttery Pecans, Walnuts, and Cashews, and sweet and succulent Date pieces. If you think you’re a happy camper now, just wait until you try this Muesli.
Serving suggestions (on the haus)
- For a smoothie bowl: Blend together 200g (2 packets) pure unsweetened Acai puree (you can find this in the frozen fruit section of most grocery stores), 1 frozen banana, ½ cup frozen berries of your choice, ¼ tsp of honey, ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt (or alternative) and a splash of light, unsweetened coconut milk (or milk alternative). Top with ⅓ cup mountain Muesli and fresh blueberries.
- For overnight oats: Add ⅔ cup mountain Muesli to a bowl or jar. Add ⅓ cup light, unsweetened coconut milk (or milk alternative), ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt (or alternative), ½ cup fresh blueberries, ½ cup fresh strawberries, and 1 tsp honey. Stir it all together. Put it in the fridge overnight. Take it out the next morning and enjoy!
- For oatmeal: Heat ⅓ cup of mountain Muesli and ⅓ cup of light, unsweetened coconut milk (or milk alternative) in a saucepan over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and top with fresh blueberries. Drizzle 1 tsp honey on top if you’d like a little extra sweetness.
Don’t forget: You can also keep it simple and just add milk/yogurt. 🙂
Vegan, No added sugar, No artificial sweeteners
Wheat Flakes*, Barley Flakes*, Rolled Oats*, Rye Flakes*, Diced Medjool Dates* (Medjool Dates*, Oat Flour*), Sunflower Seeds*, Cashews*, Pecans*, Walnuts*, Flax Seeds*, Freeze-dried Strawberries*, Freeze-dried Blueberries*, Coconut Flakes*. *Organic.